Join Our Team
Got a strong passion for digital marketing? Explore our job openings and see if we have the right position for you.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to brainstorm, design and execute innovative multi-platform digital and print experiences. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Marketing Director to develop sophisticated brand identities and systems.
- Ability to produce digital assets for websites, email marketing, paid media campaigns, digital white papers/eBooks, and more
- Ability to collaborate with the marketing team as a whole to develop and execute new creative
- Can work within tight deadlines and quick turnarounds
- Work closely with project managers to understand client/project objectives and maintain expectations
- Establish strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Participate in brainstorming to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives
- 2+ years of digital design experience preferred
- Previous experience with client facing work brands
- Highly Skilled in: Adobe Master Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD. Additional experience in WordPress and CRMs are helpful
- Strong in communicating with team
- Self-motivated and capable of working both independently and collaboratively when needed
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a hybrid environment (2/3 days in office a week)
- Submit a portfolio of your current design work is required.
SEO & Content Specialist
The SEO Solutions is looking to add a SEO Content Strategist to our open, inclusive and collaborative team. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines helping our clients plan, create, and deliver engaging SEO content. You’ll help define content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project lifecycle. Ideally, this candidate will be a strong systems thinker with editorial, writing, and storytelling skills. As part of our multidisciplinary Strategy team, you’ll be at the forefront of every project and connected all the way through from concept to execution.
- Create and structure compelling content for websites, collateral, apps, and other digital experiences aligned to clients’ strategic imperatives and vision.
- Conduct content audits and gap analysis.
- Develop unique concepts and content strategies that solve clients’ business challenges.
- Develop content strategy frameworks, editorial calendars, editorial/brand guidelines, and publishing workflows.
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to create and refine content.
- Manage time effectively, adhering to schedules and budgets to meet client deadlines
- Review all content for accuracy before final production, including proofreading, spell-checking, and copyediting.
- Come out with URL recommendation, meta title, meta descriptions, OG title, OG descriptions, social media captions to support the distribution of content. Might involve content creation to support ad hoc requests.
- 2+ years of experience in a content strategist role.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably related to marketing, communications, or writing/journalism
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and conceptual development skills
- Familiarity with content strategy frameworks/best practices, SEO, and associated tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Keywordtool.io, and etc)
- Knowledge of schema, HTML, and web publishing
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as WordPress is a plus
- Comfortable participating in open creative sessions, including brainstorming, work critiques, and internal presentations
- Strong self-manager with impeccable attention to detail
- The ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as work independently
- Experience with multicultural marketing a plus